[John Muir Trail] Re: Evolution Valley Trip

  • pburke@doit.wisc.edu
    Message 1 of 29 , Dec 17, 2012
      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "charliepolecat" <kennethjessett@...> wrote:

      > "my truck is bigger than an F150"
      >
      > I don't suppose there is any hope it is hybrid?

      nope. But my average annual mpg of all miles traveled is better than most hybrids, since I commute and do most other local trips all by bicycle, about 5000 miles each year. I ride my bike year-round in Wisconsin, 100F or -15F windchill. Time to mount the studded tires - big snow storm coming in on Thursday...