Re: hiking the JMT-any advice

  • sierramel
    Message 1 of 473 , Jun 2, 2000
      Haven't dropped in in awhile.<br>How all you guys
      after Woods Creek.<br>Some at the walk in campsite at
      the Reds' Meadow campground.<br>Boxes at Tuolumne,
      Sunrise High Sierra Camp on the JMT.<br>The Ursack may be
      the hot ticket, but what do you do if the bear chews
      through the rope/cord (unless you use steel cable) and
      takes off with the sack?
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002