summer 2012 thru-hike >> read all about it!

  • beths_office
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2012
      This weekend I finally buckled down and got the first three days' worth of journal entries from my July/Aug JMT trip posted online. I'd love to see some past and future JMT hikers on my fledgling site, so please visit!

      http://marrymejohnmuir.com

      Sure, the first post is about me abandoning my family, and the second or third is about me getting horribly, messily ill all alone in the middle of nowhere. But there are also some really pretty pictures, I promise, as well as links to my gear list and itinerary, which might be helpful if you're in the planning stages.

      Please share it if you like it, and let me know what you think by leaving a comment somewhere on the site. I'd love to hear from fellow thru-hikers!

      Thanks, and happy trails!
      Beth from Berkeley, CA