RE: [John Muir Trail] Re: Ice skating the JMT

  • Joe MacLeish
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 21, 2012

      You went over Lamark Col from that side in the snow.  You are one tough dude.

      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 21, 2012
        LOL- over one day and back the next. The snow was about knee deep on the east side of the col, but not bad on the south. The nice thing about the Darwin Lakes being frozen is that we could skate around all that lake shore talus!

        John
      • Dave Pex
        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 26, 2012
          Awesome photo John!

          > Until I get to all of them, here's one from last week at Evolution Lake.
          > Happy Thanksgiving!
          > http://500px.com/photo/18707739 <http://500px.com/photo/18707739>
          > John

        • vege_matic
          Message 4 of 17 , Nov 27, 2012
            Really beautiful and unique images, John. Thank you for sharing them.
            -Nancy