Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: Early planning stages NoBo in Sept 2013

  • Ned Tibbits
    Message 1 of 27 , Nov 11, 2012
      You’re absolutely right, Charlie!

      Ned Tibbits, Director
      Mountain Education
      www.mountaineducation.org

      Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2012 2:08 PM
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] Re: Early planning stages NoBo in Sept 2013

      Ned, it's all about time management. So few of us have the luxury of spending the months crossing the Sierras that the early travelers did.

      We have to crush our adventurous escapades into the weeks we have, so sometimes, some take the risks you so properly warn against.

      Not me, though, I value my life and its pleasures. I'm happy to follow the trail that others have blazed.