for all of you getting ready,months ahead

  • robert shattuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2012
      I wish I could afford more stuff, more of the toys to get me out there, but I can't and the snow is ever so slowly beginning to fall and most of us are just dreaming and planning our 2013  JMT's . . . so for you, my review of some very affordable and capable boots.

      http://www.trailspace.com/gear/salomon/3d-fastpacker-mid-gtx/review/26016/

      . . . and meanwhile, I will go back to lusting after BC ski gear . . .

      BOB