Friday's John Muir Trail Blog Post

  • Ray Rippel
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2012

      Good day,

      This Friday's blog post has references to hiking with John Muir, himself, the first Director of the United States Forest Service, and one of our worst presidents.

      All about Pinchot Pass: http://jmtbook.com/?p=452.

      Good hiking, Ray

    • Luis Velasco
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2012
        Thanks Ray; good read.

        - Luis
        San Diego, CA

        On Nov 2, 2012, at 5:46 PM, Ray Rippel wrote:

        Good day,

        This Friday's blog post has references to hiking with John Muir, himself, the first Director of the United States Forest Service, and one of our worst presidents.

        All about Pinchot Pass: http://jmtbook.com/?p=452.

        Good hiking, Ray

      • scriv.ener
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2012
          Yes, Ray, thanks.

          ~Jeffrey

          --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, Ray Rippel <ray.rippel@...> wrote:

          > Good day,
          >
          > This Friday's blog ...: http://jmtbook.com/?p=452.
          >
          > Good hiking, Ray

        • Ray Rippel
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 8 8:03 AM
            Good day, everyone,

            This week's blog post is a review of PalmFlex Atlas MobiliTip Hiking Gloves.

            (Invented by a member of our group, by the way!)

            Good hiking, Ray
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 8 12:53 PM
              I''m also a fan of these, though I haven't yet tested them on a long trip, nor in hot weather.