Re: Be Wild(ered)- John Muir Trail Compilation Video

  • charliepolecat
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2012
      It's probably good, but after 2 minutes I stopped watching. It needs editing to reduce the length and the 'cuteness'.

      I look forward to the retry.

      Thanks for sharing.

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, plumeandcashew <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=405xueU0frY&feature=youtu.be
      >
      > enjoy! and let me know what you think :)

    • charliepolecat
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2012
        It's probably good, but after 2 minutes I stopped watching. It needs editing to reduce the length and the 'cuteness'.

        Remember: less is more.