Be Wild(ered)- John Muir Trail Compilation Video

  • plumeandcashew
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2012
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=405xueU0frY&feature=youtu.be

      enjoy! and let me know what you think :)
    • charliepolecat
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2012
        It's probably good, but after 2 minutes I stopped watching. It needs editing to reduce the length and the 'cuteness'.

        I look forward to the retry.

        Thanks for sharing.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2012
          It's probably good, but after 2 minutes I stopped watching. It needs editing to reduce the length and the 'cuteness'.

          Remember: less is more.