Re: [John Muir Trail]

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2012
      On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 3:18 PM, Roleigh Martin <marti124@...> wrote:

      Anytime a post is nothing but a link, cc'd to many, best safe to presume a hacked email and to avoid.  Moderators put the poster on moderated status when this happens and encourages mailer to refer to our link about hacked email that is in our link filter, getting the most out of this group.

      I am at a funeral this weekend and have limited web access, if one of the other moderators can do this, much obliged. Thanks.

      I was out of town also, but put the sender on temporary message moderated status until the apparent problem is resolved. It was a non-dangerous but annoying link about how to work at home and make a bunch of money. Anyone know how moderators can get paid?  John Ladd