Re: [John Muir Trail] Eight year old finishes PCT thru hike

  • Ed Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 26, 2012
      WOW!!!! This girl is going to become a legion. Nice to know that I saw her on the JMT in 2010 and doing the North lake/South lake loop in 2011

      Ed Rodriguez
      Roseville, CA

      Place one foot in front of the other keeping your eyes on the horizon

        > WOW!!!! This girl is going to become a legion. Nice to know that I saw her on the JMT in 2010 and doing the North lake/South lake loop in 2011
        >
        > Ed Rodriguez
        > Roseville, CA

        Here she is on the JMT in 2010 at age 6, camp at Bear Creek

        Sierra at age 6