Re: [John Muir Trail] Mile... Mile and a Half Did it!!!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2012
      Congrats Jason!  I see you have 3 more days to go, which means those who support/pledge now will be sure of getting the deal pledged for.  Other members who have not signed up for one of their great pledge deals might want to do so now in the next 2 days.

      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/themuirproject/mile-mile-and-a-half-a-feature-documentary?ref=live
      _

      On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 7:36 PM, Jason <xparrot9@...> wrote:

      Hello Everyone,
      Jason from the Muir Project here. Today we officially hit our Kickstarter fundraising goal, so we're funded! Woo Hoo! We just wanted to say thanks to all of your for your support of not only the campaign but also the project. You guys are the best!!!!

      Also, one last plug for our in-store event this Wednesday at 6:30 at the Arcadia REI. Come celebrate with us if you can!!! Live music from Opus Orange, snacks and a few fun videos that we haven't released online yet.

      Thanks again.

      Jason and the rest of the Muir Project