Re: [John Muir Trail] Trip Highlights - JMT Thru - Sept 3 to 19

  • Barbara Karagosian
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 23, 2012
      Glad they worked out!  No melting?  I totally empathize about the appetite. Me too. And I didn't take my trail bars either. Poor planning. But next year they will be on the menu. That, and cheese mashed potatoes....

      On Sep 23, 2012, at 11:06 AM, "ahhh_go" <cryofmercy@...> wrote:

      Incidentally Barbara ... I wasn't real hungry on the trail for some reason, really struggled to eat enough and had to force a lot of my food down (even though most of my stuff had already been trail-tested back east). Anyways the one thing I did enjoy was the trail bars I made from the recipe you posted online here a while back! Thanks!