Re: [John Muir Trail] Posting trip report

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 20, 2012

      On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 12:04 PM, charliepolecat <kennethjessett@...> wrote:
       I've searched for some way to post my trip report on this site but am at a loss.

      I don't want to use blogspot, etc. and I don't want to fill up the forum with 6 pages, so any ideas?

      On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 10:19 AM, Roleigh Martin <roleigh@...> wrote:

      Good question.  I just created a folder for such:

      Alternatively, if you have a trip report or photo collection that exists elsewhere on the web, and want to link to it on this group, you can go to the Links area, and click on "Journals, slideshows, videos, etc."

      We have a subfolder there for each year.  People have added links to their Journals (etc) at various personal sites, Vimeo, Photobucket, Youtube, Blogspot, Smugmug, Picasaweb, Flickr, Trailjournals, etc.

      John