Re: [John Muir Trail] How to obtain crib sheet pdf?

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7 7:25 PM
    It might have to do with your settings which you can change if you go into your yahoo account.  If you have it set to html email message format, the footer of each message looks like the attached jpg.

    Even if you have text only, you should be getting this message with a least a link to the attachment (Yahoo stores attachments on it sites and sends out links to the attachments in its email, you only get the attachment if you click on the link).

    _

    On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 9:25 PM, S.G. <outtadodge32@...> wrote:

    Thanks, Raleigh, for the link and for putting this info together. It still escapes me how to view/see any message footers, but your linked worked for the time being.

    Thanks again!