Is PCTA interested in beefing up its JMT section?

  • Ralph Alcorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2012
      Liz, There is quite a bit of discussion going on in the John Muir Trail Yahoo Group about the  merits of creating a JMT 501c association. I suggested that the PCTA might be interested in expanding its JMT section if there were enough interest. My personal view is that the PCTA could add a FORUM category to its JMT resources, and point to the Yahoo forum for now. Maybe you or a staffer could join the forum and enter the discussion?

      I will forward today's digest to you.
      --
      Ralph Alcorn
      http://www.backpack45.com/camino2.html