RE: Isolated trail

  • Marion Davison
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2012
      I saw what must be a light beam counter stuck on a tree in Rock Creek,
      just across from the side trail to the ranger station. I had a good
      talk with that ranger, and a long talk with Rob when I camped with my
      llamas at Lower Crabtree. He related a story to me about rescuing an
      abandoned llama a few years back. Yay, Rob!
      Marion