Reminder about our Member Photo Album Folder

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2012
      This is a reminder about the existence of our member photo album folder

      I just got done re-arranging photos to be sorted by either name or email handle.  Some photos did not have the member's name or member's handle in their title.  Please lead the title with either your name or email handle.  You don't have to make your name public in this group so that's not required.  The purpose of this folder is to enable members to visualize the person behind the poster (if you never post, obviously that's okay).  There is one photo with no humans in the photo.  I recommend that photo (about the PCT Kickoff) be moved to another photo folder.

      I aim to get around to creating a Panorama JMT folder this week and will be uploading some of my Panoramic JMT photos there (done with the Iphone and AutoStitch Iphone App).

      I urge everyone who posts who has been out on the JMT to consider putting up a member photo -- it's fun to see a face behind the the poster and how they look on the JMT.

      _