Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: Water Shoes That Aren't Afraid Of The Trail

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2012
      I agree, I thought I had posted to Sidebar -- turns out my Google Mail completion confused me on that.  Did not realize I posted to main group until I saw your response.
      _

      On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 4:59 PM, Richard Wood <MrRedwood@...> wrote:

      Difficult for me to imagine.  If it's so easy for water to drain out, it becomes very easy for traildust to get in, and the Sierra trails can be very dusty in summer.
      --
      Richard

      (PS. Shoulda probably been in the Sidebar)