Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: Struck by lightning on the JMT

    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 23 7:35 PM
      Jeff, you're a fast walker!  2.5 uphill miles in under an hour.  How long does it take you to do the entire JMT?  According to Wenks, Crabtree Meadows is at 204.5 miles from northern start and Guitar 207 miles.  It takes me closer to two hours to do that stretch but then again, I'm 62 and my trail name is Turtle.  It sure seems like a long 2.5 miles.  But that day before the hike ends, it always seems long.
      _

      On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 10:29 PM, Home <jeffreyn@...> wrote:

      It's only the better part of an hour from CRS to GL, you won't need a
      2:00 am start.