Re: Bear Cannisters

  • JimR_pdx
    Message 1 of 473 , Apr 10, 2000
      Geez, I feel like I'm in a Twilight Zone episode!
      I have often spoken to others in favor of
      cannisters and been in the minority! This time I find myself
      on the other side.. how odd. <br><br>I agree they
      are wonderful up to their capacity, and one-week
      trips are plenty for me. But if we're talking about a
      JMT through-hike, with a 2+ week food supply, how
      does one get that relief from a bear can that is only
      securing about half the food? Not critical here, just
      curious..
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002