Re: Cottonwood Pass

  • John
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 19, 2012
      Hi Jay

      The Cottonwood Pass trailhead is near Horseshoe Mdws, not the Campground. Up on top, stay straight on the road (don't turn R to go to Campground/Pack Station. Trailhead will be next to some bathrooms on the right.

      If you choose New Army Pass (I would), that trail head IS up at the campground so turn right up on top.

      The six? miles from Siberian Outpost to Cottonwood pass can be quite a sand slog unless there has been very recent heavy rains.

      JD
      (see the book here)