Re: JMT Special Weather Statement

  • Jake
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 19, 2012
      Finished hike on august 17th. The last 10 days or so of our hike had rain hail and thunderstorms every afternoon. If clouds were forming before 8 it usually stormed by noon. Whiyney summit was stormy on the 17th, and we only made summit by hiking from guitar lake at 430am and summitting at 730. Only spent half hr on top due to incoming vad weather

      Sent from my Verizon Wireless smartphone