Re: Suggestions for next year?

  • scriv.ener
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 19, 2012
      Ohh, here's an idea: go past VVR and just as entering Kings park go up Piute Creek, up French Canyon, then overland to Lake Italy, up and over Italy Pass then out by Pine Creek (the tungsten mine). Your entry point from the East is just north of Bishop, so when you (stumble) out you'll have hot showers, good food and soft beds awaiting. Some route finding is in Roper's Sierra High Route, but you'll figure it out.