Re: [John Muir Trail] wild fires

  • Kevin Aston
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
      Here is the page that gets you to the updated reports. http://www.fire.ca.gov/index_incidents.php
      The other page just showed you the 7 am report. Go to this link then click on "statewide fire map" and it will show you the latest. Wouldn't have found this link without your link though redodell. Thanks
      Kevin
      www.kevinaston.com

      redodell <redodell@...> wrote: I actually just found this map. It was updated today.

      http://www.fire.ca.gov/downloads/incidents/StatewideFireMap_070108_AM.pdf

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, nekeel@... wrote:

      > The fires are in Northern California. At this time there are no
      know fires to my knowledge in the SB Forest. Bottom line you do not
      need to worry about the fires.