Re: [John Muir Trail] Finally, it's time

  • Spencer Goodwine
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2012
      Good luck, give us a trip report when you get back!

      On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 5:15 AM, greg <gregp701@...> wrote:

      My flight reservations were made 300 days ago. I've been planning this trip for what feels like forever and now, the day is nearly here. Resupplies are all waiting, the gear has been chosen and preparatory miles have been walked. By lunchtime Saturday, I'll be in San Francisco and on Tuesday the 7th, the walk begins. I'm still in disbelief and it probably won't truly sink in until I'm standing there at Happy Isles with my backpack.

      I can't thank everyone here enough for all the great info and helpful advice. Without you I would not feel nearly as prepared for this.

      If you're heading out on the trail soon, I wish you luck and good health.

      Thanks again everyone and I'll post up pictures upon my return.