File - JMT-Carry Crib Sheet of Vital Info.pdf

  • johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 42 , Aug 1, 2012
      File : JMT-Carry Crib Sheet of Vital Info.pdf
      Description : JMT-Carry Crib Sheet of Vital Info.pdf (Updated for 2011 -- to take on the hike, vital phone numbers, addresses, etc.). All phone numbers verified for 2011. Co-authored now by Roleigh Martin and Karpani Devi.
    • marti124
      Message 42 of 42 , Jul 14 10:39 AM
        I deleted the attachment and the link to it.  If you stumble across this thread, the updated link to the updated JMT crib sheet is here: