Re: JMT all at once - almost a survey

  • Roger_39
    Message 1 of 473 , Feb 16, 2000
      I just noticed this thread. My first overnight
      backpack was when I did the Muir trail in its entirity
      (North to South) in July of 1975. I started with a 63 lb
      pack and took 18 nights with out any resuplying. I
      started with three others but they went out over Bishop
      pass. Since that time I covered most of the Sierras
      south of McGee pass.
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002