Another partner post

  • Laura Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2008
      Hi All-

      I'm going to be heading south from Happy Isles around Sept 7 (I
      couldn't pin down my schedule until after all the reserve permits were
      gone so I'll be waiting in line) and so far all my usual adventure
      buddies have to work. I'd love to have some company for some or all
      of the way to Whitney Portal (I know that based on all the reserve
      permits being given out in early September it's not like I won't see
      another human for 2 weeks, but still...) I like to go somewhat light
      and fast but not so much that I don't notice the scenery--I was
      planning on averaging around 15 miles/day. Oh, and I am a 35 YO
      ex-adventure racer/trail runner. If you're going anyway or would like
      to join, give me a shout!

      Thanks,
      Laura