Re: Red Peak Pass

  • hmdsierra
    Message 1 of 473 , Jan 19, 2000
      I crtainly did enjoy the view from the pass.
      Those upper lakes were striking. Also the view of the
      west side of the Minerets was a bonus. Also the far
      reaching view into northeast Yosemite was all I had hoped
      for. I had eyed the Clark Range for several years,
      especially since doing JMT in '82, so the trip there was a
      wish fulfilled. We camped at the trail junction on
      Triple Divide Fork. That walk along the meadow and
      stream the next morning is on I remember fondly. Then
      recrossing the branches we had crossed above was a sublime
      moment.
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002