Re: Happy Holidays

  • dvbraun
    Message 1 of 473 , Jan 17, 2000
      The Grand Canyon of the Tuolumne is a great trip,
      highly recommended. East to west is preferred but not a
      definite.I have done it twice and enjoyed it much more in
      low water conditions. You could access more swimming
      and fishing holes, the river had more variety(colors,
      access, flow) and yet you still have the big waterfalls
      and currents in the respective spots. Enjoy!
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002