Survival: Lightning Myths: Busted

  • Roleigh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 4:57 PM
      This is a good time of the year to remind people in the board of how much material we have in the links about lightening. This is a good quick guide too. I always try and get up and over the passes by 1pm at the latest if not by noon.

      Sent to you by Roleigh via Google Reader:

      Knowing fact from fiction can help you avoid—and survive$mdash;a 54,000℉ strike.

      Things you can do from here: