Those feet

  • charliepolecat
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2012
      Well anyway, I went for one of my training hikes today, 10 miles, 96 degree air temperature - God knows what the pavement temp was - and I was trying out my new combo of green Superfeet and lightweight injinji toe socks within my Keene trail shoes.

      I'm happy to report all seems well. I recognise there is a vast difference between the effect 96 degree temperatures are likely to have on my feet versus the probable 60's to be experienced in the Sierras, but apart from hot spots loaming in a couple of the toes on my right foot - which were soon dispelled with a few minutes sitting with the shoe off - it seems for me I have found a good pairing of shoes, insole and socks.

      Thanks for all the suggestions.

      Ken.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2012
        Thanks for the update, I'm curious.

        What model Keen?  low or mid-height?
        Visit Roleigh's Google Profile
        _

      • charliepolecat
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2012
          Just below the ankle, as are the injinji socks.