Re: Moleskin - some thoughts on use as a preventative

  • charliepolecat
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2012
      Since you've mentioned foot problems, may I add that I've found slathering a good supply of vaseline on my feet - and toes - before putting my socks on seems to help.

      By the way, I hope you don't mind me mentioning this, but is it possible for those replying to a post to delete everything that has gone on before on that topic? The heading and earlier posts are there, so there really is no need to hang it all on the bottom of a reply. :-)