Re: Transferring from Crest bus to Yarts bus in Lee Vining

  • Don
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 28, 2012
      I take umbridge Richard. You're talking about my area now. If you head to LA your life just might be better, or at least it can save some time. Get to Mammoth Airport and take the weekday 5:30pm flight or weekend 10:30am flight to LA and connect to where ever your heart desires from there. As long as you can get to Mammoth (easy when the buses are running but easy to hitch a ride when they are not)you're set. Planes are flying out 7 days a week and if you run the numbers you may find it cheaper than making bus/train connections and flying out of LA is usually cheaper than flying out of RENO and often SF. The Mammoth Flight cost less than $100 (more on Sun and Mon) but if you run the numbers you might find it well worth it in terms of time saved and convenience.