Re: Mt Rainier Ranger dies in rescue attempt

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2012
      You can now donate online via credit card to SAR in Nick Hall's memory at

      if that link is non functional, try

      On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 6:31 AM, John Ladd <johnladd@...> wrote:
      If you are so motivated:

      The family has asked that donations in honor of Nick Hall, in lieu of flowers, be made through the following accounts:

      • Nick Hall Memorial Fund, P.O. Box 431, Patten, ME 04765. Please make checks payable to Nick Hall Memorial Fund. Donations to this fund will support search and rescue in Maine and assist the Hall Family with travel expenses.
      • MORA Search and Rescue Fund, 55210 238th Ave E, Ashford, WA 98304. Please make checks payable to DOI-NPS and note that the donation is in honor of Nick Hall.

      Cards and condolences may also be sent to the above addresses.

      From

      http://www.nps.gov/morningreport/

      On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 6:51 AM, John Ladd <johnladd@...> wrote:
      In case we needed an additional reminder of why we appreciate the SAR people.

      As Ned would say, keep yourself safe out there. You may also keep a SAR person safe.