Re: [John Muir Trail] Reds Meadow Valley Road Opening June 29

  • cjoslyn99
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2012

      Reds is open now.

      Red's Meadow Resort update as of June 26, 2012

      Red's Meadow Resort and Pack Station is in full operation, including the general store, restaurant, cabins, horseback riding and back country trips. We are accepting resupply packages. The road will open on June 29 and the shuttle buses will be operating. The Devil's Postpile and Rainbow Falls will be accessible. We now have wi-fi ! Coming soon: Showers at Red's Meadow Resort