Re: [John Muir Trail] denatured alcohol question

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2012
      pour into a plastic shotglass used in giving out medicine.  drug stores should have plenty of them.  They have metric lines on them showing how many oz, etc.  Then pour from the shotglass into the stove.  When you order from TrailDesigns a Caldera Stove you get such free.  You can buy 100 of them for  $2.59 with free shipping from Amazon (if you have Prime Shipping):

      http://www.amazon.com/Medline-Plastic-Medicine-Graduated-Ounce/dp/B000IFBFXI/ref=pd_sim_sbs_misc_1
      Visit Roleigh's Google Profile
      _

      On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 6:57 PM, plumeandcashew <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi,

      Today I was pouring denatured alcohol into a plastic bottle from the big 1 gallon SLX container. I was using a funnel, however I could not get the alcohol to pour out with out losing some running down the sides/splashing.

      Any tips on how to do this?

      thanks!