Happy Holidays

  • ndeewoods
    Message 1 of 473 , Jan 2, 1999
      Happy Holidays folks. Hope Santa brought you all
      those hiking goodies you wanted to keep you drooling
      thru the winter til you can hike again. I downloaded
      some of the Sierra Club outing trips and am browsing
      my maps once again. Never have done the grand canyon
      of the Tuolumne....anybody done any trips thru it or
      from Tuolumne to Hetchy Hetchy???<br>Dee
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002