Red's Meadow Opening

  • Joe MacLeish
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 26, 2012

      Looks like Reds meadow will be opening real soon – like maybe next week.

      ·         Red's Meadow Pack Station
      May will be here in a little over a week. Time for some exciting times; Bishop to Bodie Ride, Mule Days and the season opening of Red's Meadow. Have you made your plans yet? We'd love to see you. Give us a call or visit our website for rates and information on the Ride and Red's Meadow Pack Station & Resort.

      Joe