international student looking for place on a permit

  • g2scher
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2012
      Hi to all

      I am an international student from Israel and will be completing my MA at Georgetown University at the end of May. I am looking for the possibility of a spot on a permit starting from the 2nd week of June. My student visa will not allow me to stay in the country endlessly and this is my time to get out there. I am an experienced hiker. Last year I did about 180 consecutive miles on the PCT from Tuolumne to Tahoe and I have put together about 150 miles on the AT. I am in good shape and have all the necessary gear. If anyone has a spot...please consider me!!

      Many thanks,
      Gideon