Keep clear

  • cjoslyn99
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2 5:52 PM

      For those of you on the HI to TM topic, keep clear of these guys.  http://crewmyrun.wordpress.com/john-muir-trail/

    • Bill
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2 6:27 PM
        Why? A little context please? :)

        --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "cjoslyn99" <cjoslyn99@...> wrote:

        > For those of you on the HI to TM topic, keep clear of these guys.
        > http://crewmyrun.wordpress.com/john-muir-trail/
        > <http://crewmyrun.wordpress.com/john-muir-trail/>

      • robert shattuck
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2 6:34 PM
          "Why? A little context please? :)"

          it's a bit of a joke, Bill . . . as in they'll be moving so fast that they might run you down . . . personally, I'd be worried that they might try to rob me, so they can afford to run the next leg of the trip, but I guess, as a supported trip, it's not that expensive.

          Bob