Re: [John Muir Trail] JMT to be renamed "EMT" in honor of Exxon-Mobil's pledge of $4.1 Million to NPS

  • Karpani
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2012
      Ha!  Got me just for a nanosecond, until I realized  today's date! :-D

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2012
        Nicely done...

        Sent from my iPad

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2012
          Is Exxon-Mobile the only company that cares about the handicapped not being able to do the JMT?  Of course, will there ever be any complete JMT hikers in a wheel chair?  I bet we'll see one a year at least.

          Hey, what's this about the date having anything to do about the announcement?
          Visit Roleigh's Google Profile
          _

        • vegasjmtdave
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1, 2012
            You got me good on this one. I was kind-of thinking (and hoping) this was something that came from the Onion, but at the same time it did sound like something our lame-brain government would do so I was getting pretty mad. Good job, nasty unprintable name here :-)
          • Allen C
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 1, 2012
              Happy April 1 everybody! Glad to hear some of you enjoyed it, and/or were pissed off at the thought! John Muir would have been thoreauly outraged!

              have fun out there!

              Allen