Re: [John Muir Trail] GPS

  • bodnar1234
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 30, 2012
      I have been out of cell range and had no problem getting an accurate location on my iPhone. I placed a photo in the Photo Album labeled GPS vs iPhone to show the difference between a Garmin 60CSX with TOPO maps loaded versus the $4.99 iPhone App. When I was navigating at night it was so much easier to see the trail with the iPhone app.

      Paul

      Moderator, feel free to move the picture to a better location if needed.