Re: Eureka tents

  • marre_e
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 25, 2012
      I have the Fly Creek 1. So far I like it, I will always carry my bigger Big Agnes tent (the name escapes me at the moment) for shorter trips but I wanted something where I didn't have to depend on trekking poles and I could drag my pack inside. So far so good for me, I haven't had it out in the rain though.