Re: Planning Southbound the week of June 23rd

  • Kevin Aston
    Message 1 of 4 , May 18, 2008
      Last time I was there I hitch hiked down from the portal, I walked
      about a third of the way before someone stopped for me. The downhill
      paved walk wasn't bad, but I had planned on a ride quicker and ran out
      of water.
      Kevin
      www.kevinaston.com

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "imaperson91" <imaperson91@...>