applying friday :-)

  • h_talon
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2012
      I'm applying friday for a aug 19 starting date.

      I'm looking to thur hike the JMT while happy isles
      is my first choice any suggestions on 2nd and 3rd ...

      I was denied twice so far and would like to make it this year.
      so any suggestions would help ..

      my scheduled is tight and work doesn't make changes so 19 aug
      is my start date, with the the 8th of sept an ending date ..

      thanks all .. and wish me luck ...

      Talon
    • fortunateblessings
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1 8:04 AM
        One of my alternates will be Glacier Point. I'm also trying for an Aug 18 or 19 start. Good luck! I hope you get your first choice. Maybe I'll see you on the trail.