Andrew Skurka: The Ultimate Hiker's Gear Guide

  • Roleigh
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2012
      Another, but lengthy review.

      Sent to you by Roleigh via Google Reader:

      via LIGHT & ULTRALIGHT BACKPACKING by Jolly Green Giant on 2/29/12

      I have a tendency to write my blogs several in a row and weeks in
      advance, releasing them on set dates to spread them out.  Regrettably, the time I once had to devote to
      this blog on a daily and weekly basis has been snatched out from under me by
      the demands of a very challenging professional position and the welcomed
      personal position of being a father to two wonderful sons.  With that said

      Things you can do from here: