Re: Gloves

  • Sam Rohlfs
    Message 1 of 53 , Feb 29, 2012
      Last year I hiked with those ragwool gloves with the "flip-over" part that makes them into mittens. I really liked them. Even though I had about a week in the rain, the gloves still kept me warm. They are half-finger gloves, mittens, and work when wet (you just cant keep taking your gloves off everytime there's water around). You've got to have your finger tips free when needed. Plus they are cheap!

      Sam
    • Sam Rohlfs
      Message 53 of 53 , Feb 29, 2012