Re: Bring a Kindle to the trail

  • dmarleuk
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 28, 2012
      Two summers ago I was walking on Reunion and Madagascar. I had guidebooks for Reunion, Magadagascar and Mauritius; four or five novels; a trekking guide; a wildlife guide and a bird book. That was a lot of books to carry! I bought I Kindle when I got back to the UK and have used it on several backpacking trips since then. I read books at home still and I love holding a book and flipping the pages, but for travel and trekking a Kindle is fantastic!
      David